SPACE 2018 will be held in 3 months, and this 32nd edition is very promising:
- Our livestock sectors currently find themselves at the heart of major challenges in an ever-moving world, and our agriculture has to face up to a whole range of challenges to protect its future and guarantee a fair income for producers. SPACE is there to bring this situation out into the open, to support farmers through these changes, offer solutions and innovations.
- This year our Expo is taking place in a busy, very competitive international context. Despite this busy timetable, exhibitor confidence in our Expo is still very clear. We are registering the same level of participation as last year: 1,281 businesses had registered, among them 396 international from 36 countries.
- Even if it is difficult to preview the international visitors attendance, we notice that many international visitors already asked for their pass to attend SPACE 2018, sign of the Exhibition's attractivity.
- A full and varied programme : more than 70 conferences organised, competitions and presentations of animals with high genetic value (National Holstein Challenge, national Parthenais breed challenge for the first time at SPACE, national Roussin breed for ovine, 11 interregional challenges...), renewed farm visits following this year's main theme 'health excellence, a passport for the future!"
- The Espace for the Future was a great success last year'Espace pour Demain. It will focus this year on "innovation to improve working conditions". You will be able to discover tools, organisations and expertise which improve farmers’ comfort and the appeal of jobs whatever the sector.
We look forward to seeing you from 11 to 14 September at the Exhibition Centre in Rennes for the 32nd SPACE Expo, a reflection of and the spokesperson for our changing farming sectors. An Expo that is firmly focused on the future and open to the world to design the farming of tomorrow.