Farm visits programme (as at 23 May 2018)
This year, some of these visits will highlight the issue of farm health control by the farmer, in line with the common thread 'Health excellence, a passport for the future!'. More details soon.
Tuesday 11 September
- Visit n°1 - Normande dairy farm
- Visit n°2 - Prim'Holstein breed dairy farm - wholly robotic - New!
- Visit n°3 - Poultry farm (layers) - free range production
Wednesday 12 September
- Visit n°4 - Sheep farm
- Visit n°5 - Parthenais breed beef cattle farm - New!
- Visit n°6 - Visit to an animal feed plant - New!
- Visit n°7 - Mixed farm (pig farm with fattening unit, cereals and animal feed manufacturing unit) - New!
- Visit n°8 - Dairy goat farm with processing on the farm - New!
- Visit n°9 - Derval experimental dairy farm (with an anaerobic digestion biogas system)
- Visit n°10 - Cattle farm
Thursday 13 September
- Visit n°11 - Mauron experimental station - beef fattening Station
- Visit n°12 - Broiler chicken farm
- Visit n°13 - Mixed farm (pig fattening, cereals and dairy cows) - New!
- Visit n°14 - Dairy farm with processing at the farm
- Visit n°15 - Beef cattle farm
This farm visits programme is not intented for groups. If you want to arrange a visit for a group, please contact us by email and we will consider your request. This programme can be modified.