The Innov’Space awards are a remarkable showcase of innovation for all livestock farmers.
This year, SPACE 2020 cannot go forward in its usual form due to the ongoing global Covid-19 pandemic. One of the first requests made by the companies registered to this 34th edition was to maintain the Innov’Space operation. We naturally made the decision to respond favorably, as SPACE is the reference show for innovation in livestock farming.
70 applications have been submitted to a jury of experts, independent from SPACE organisation.
The award-winners were awarded one or two stars based on the value of the product, service or equipment for farmers or end users and the level of innovation with respect to existing products on the market.
Among the 26 awarded innovations, 18 received 1 star, and 8 received 2 stars.
The Innov’Space 2019 awards cover all animal productions:
- 4 Innov’Space awards in the agricultural machinery sector,
- 6 Innov’Space awards in the cattle, sheep and goat sector,
- 3 Innov’Space awards in the animal feed sector,
- 3 Innov’Space awards in the pig sector,
- 6 Innov’Space awards in the poultry and rabbit sector,
- 4 Innov’Space awards involve all species.
Don’t wait any longer to discover the award-winners!