You will exhibit at SPACE 2019. To boost your communication and optimize your presence, we provide you some advices:
- Invite your guests and prospects to meet you at SPACE, so they can discover your products and innovations... As an exhibitor, you can order invitations at a special rate, directly on your exhibitor extranet. You can invite international visitors for free.
- SPACE is an international Exhibition. In order to optimize your visibility with international visitors, don't forget to translate your communication in several languages.
- Organize a staff who speaks at least English to facilitate the contact with the international professionals coming from the entire world.
- Do not neglect your "close booth decoration". It's important to be visible, but do not forget visitors walking in the alleys. They should be able to recognise quickly and easily your company thanks to your logo, a booth respecting your company's colors and visual identity!
- Be active on social networks! Use #SPACE2019 on your publications and follow SPACE on Facebook, Twitter , Linkedin and Instagram.
- Use the communication kit: insert banners to sign your emails, order posters and stickers for free... Download it!
- More than 300 journalists, among them 100 international journalists, will cover SPACE 2019. Don't miss this opportunity to communicate on your products/innovations, and submit a press release at the Press Center (Espace Jean-Michel Lemétayer).